Episode Love at the End of Life of Prophet Muhammad

Here is a piece of the story of Prophet Muhammad's life episode that quoted from the book "Duratun Nashihin". This story illustrates justice and love of the Prophet his companions. A love based on faith, and unrequited heaven.It was narrated from Ibn Abbas. That after the near death of the Prophet Muhammad, he ordered Bilal to call for prayers to man.Bilal then called Adhan and ofcourse the immigrants and the Ansar Companions to the Prophet Mosque. He did pray two light cycles with the companions. Then go up the pulpit, praised and called the greatness of Allah SWT.He berkhutbah with a sermon that in, the heart becomes afraid of it, and tears streaming from it.Then He said: "O all Muslims, I was a prophet to you, the giver of advice and Da'wah to Allah SWT with the permission of God.And I apply kepadamusebagai a brother who loved and well as a compassionate father. Whoever among you who has a persecution of me, then let him stand up and reply back to me before coming back in the Day of Resurrection. "No one who stood facing him, so he said this a second time and third time. Then stood a man named Akasyah bin Muhshin.Stand him in front of the Prophet Muhammad and said: "By my father and mother as ransom O Messenger of Allah, if you do not announce it to us many times, of course I'm not going to ask something about it. Really I had with you in the Battle of Badr.When it precedes untaku untamu. So I turunlan of camels and near you so that I can kiss your thigh. But you then lift the usual stick you use to hit a camel for fast road and you are at stomach.I do not know if it's for yourself or you deliberately mean to hit untamu O Messenger of Allah? ".Prophet said: "Please God, O Akasyah protection, if the Prophet accidentally hit you."He again said to Bilal: "O Bilal, went to Fatima's house and get my stick."Masjid Bilal came out of his hands above his head was: "This is the Messenger of Allah, now he gives himself to diqishash."He knocked on the door of Fatima, Fatima and asked: "Who is on the front door?"Bilal replied: "I came to take the baton Prophet"Fatima said: "O Bilal, what will be done with the stick my father?"Bilal said: "O Fatima, father gave him for the qhisash."Fatima asked again: "O Bilal, who until his heart would respond to the Messenger of Allah?"Then Bilal took the stick and go to the mosque and he gave the stick to the Prophet, was the Apostle then handed it to Akasyah.When Abu Bakr and 'Umar. look at him, then they both stood and said: "Hi Akasyah, I'm still in front of you, then greet us and do not be returned to the Prophet Muhammad."Said to the Prophet Muhammad: "Sit down you two, God already knows kedudukanmu."Standing also Ali ra. and he said: "Hi Akasyah, I still live in front of the Prophet Muhammad. I will not have the heart if you reply to the Prophet Muhammad. It's my back and my stomach, hands and greet me with deralah me with your hands. "Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "O Ali, Allah already knows the position and niatmu."Standing also Hasan and Husayn, and they said: O Akasyah, Would not you know us both. We are two grandchildren of the Prophet. Replying to us is the same as replying to the Messenger of Allah. "Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "Sit thou alone, O my conditioning."Then Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "Hi Akasyah, beat if you want to hit."Akasyah said: "O Messenger of Allah, you hit me first in the state of my clothes I is not blocked."Then Allah revealed pakaiaannya, and cried out Muslims who were present said, crying.When he saw her white body of the Prophet, Akasyah flying and kissed her back.Said he: "my life as a ransom O Messenger of Allah, who would have the heart to get you ya Allah. I do hope that my body can just thrown you a glorious touch, and God will keep me from hell thanks to your honor. "Said to the Prophet Muhammad: "Remember, any person who wants to see the inhabitants of heaven then let her see this man."All Muslims who were present stood up, and kissed her between the eyes Akasyah saying: "Lucky you, you managed to get a high degree and associate ourselves with the Prophet Muhammad in heaven.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

YUK SERVICE AC? JANGAN NUNGGU RUSAK

Service AC Panggilan